Google Website Translator Gadget

Total Pageviews

Monday 27 February 2017

New video- just a little catch up for now

Hi I've uploaded a little catch up video to keep in line with my plans. I'm trying to keep uploading regularly on a Sunday and Wednesday. In the video I discuss how it's going now that I've done my first three weeks on this new project. I also chat about seeing Tegan and Sara (with live footage from the gig!)
 In Between Times festival , Mother's Ruin and a new exhibition happening at People's History Museum called Never Going Underground. I checked out the exhibition which was awesome! Below is a little preview picture of me playing with their interactive display where you could make instant T-shirts with a projector screen. It was a lot of fun- but I'll do a full post on it later when it has the official launch has happend. There is a mega special guest opening it but you'll have to check out my video to find out which actor and activist is invovled! So come back here for a full review later in the week for more on that :)
In the meantime I just wanted to share a picture of the amazing Fat Roland who performed at Mother's Ruin during Queer Contact he has his own blog as well which is worth checking out fatroland.blogspot.co.uk

His humour is surreal, self depreciating and unique- totally worth checking him out  


No comments:

Post a Comment